Wednesday, February 15, 2006

2006 - Living a Life Enriched

It is my goal, my mantra, my desire, my motto for this new year: 2006 - Living a Life Enriched.

I have not blogged since November! Wow!

I've just been very busy, and at times even a little too depressed to write. I honestly feel that I am having some type of post-traumatic, or post-Katrina bouts of stress and trauma.

But, I am doing well. Doing better each day.

God has blessed me with a job. I began January 3rd. It's a good job and I am once again doing something very meaningful. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am just happy to be alive. As I said, I do feel down at times, but I do know that everything will be okay. We are still praying and waiting for a new house. When I think about all that we lost, it hurts me. But, I then have to think about what God is going to give back to us. He is going to give us another house, I know it. I just don't know when. I try not to stress myself about it, or worry myself crazy. Worry and Faith do not coincide. I can't do both, so I must remember to have faith and stop worrying.

I am praising God for this day!

No comments: