Thursday, July 24, 2008

REJOICE!

Today's podcast is very special to me this day. All of them are and they minister to me as well. But today's, God truly, truly, truly spoke directly and specifically to me in a way that I knew without a doubt that He's working it out. As I meditated and prayed this morning, focusing on Him, He later spoke to me and simply said "rejoice". And as I pondered about Today's Inspiration and wondered what He would have me to speak about, He again spoke to my spirit. Gave me the Words in the scriptures that I share with you in the podcast. But, I didn't know the reference off the top of my head. I couldn't get on the internet to do a quick check, as the phone was being used (okay....we're in the country......they don't have DSL or cable in my area, so I use dial up and I have one line). Anyway, I needed the time this morning to do a lot of meditating and praying. Well, when I got back to thinking about Today's Inspiration, again, I wondered exactly where to go to find the scripture reference.

Lo and behold......as I was quiet and just thought on the Words that God was speaking to me, He then spoke in that very still and quiet voice, leading me to Philippians. The stillness in His voice was actually quite loud. And I.....in my foolishness and flesh, actually "argued" within and said, "No, I don't think it's there. That's not where I should go." But, we know where those thoughts were coming from, don't we. God's voice spoke louder and said to go there. So I went. And sure enough, what He was speaking to me was there. And then I eventually was led to other references (when I did eventually get online), but not until I was obedient to His first leading.

It was also dropped in my spirit to add this video to the podcast to bless and minister to someone else (as well as myself) this day.

Please listen to the podcast, and watch/listen to this video. I know that you will be blessed!


Comment | Copy This






Blessings!

Carla

No comments: