Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Best is Yet to Come!

Hi Everyone,

Please take the time to listen in to my very own Internet talk radio show. My show is named "Passion4Life". I broadcast at least once a week. You may listen to my previous shows from the archives at www.blogtalkradio.com/passion4life. Or, go to the P4L website at www.freewebs.com/passion4life. You will find a link/button that will bring you directly to the radio show site.

When you visit the P4L website, please sign the guestbook to let me know that you were there. You will also find out more about me and services that I offer. You can also access that info at www.carlanix.com.

Please stay tuned because I have an inspirational e-booklet coming out within the next couple of months named "Beyond the Exit". The booklet will be available for sale through both websites: www.carlanix.com and www.freewebs.com/passion4life.

Thanks for your support!

God bless you always!

No comments: