Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blessed!

Blessed! That's me. I'm just feeling blessed right now. Loving life. Loving God. Loving all that He's blessed me with.

I am praising God.........oh, for no particular reason.......I just want to praise Him. You know, too often, we only go to God when things are going bad, and we tend to only want to praise Him when everything is going well. But, we miss out when we do that. What about those in-between times? Doesn't God STILL deserve praise? After all, He is God and although our situations may change, He doesn't change. He is still good.

When things are "okay" and we don't feel the urgency to call on God for assistance, that really is no excuse not to go to Him. We should still pray. We should always thank Him for His blessings, and recognize Him for who He is. The reason to pray is not simply to ask God (or, as many of us do, beg God) for the things that we need and want.

So, I am in this praise mode right now where I am just giving it all to Him. I am so thankful for everything. I thank Him for being God. I thank Him for loving me. Providing for me. Taking care of me. Protecting me. I thank Him for being God!

I am blessed!

No comments: