Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dreams do come true...

I am still rejoicing and feeling ever so grateful to God. He has truly blessed my family and I in so many ways.

I'm feeling particularly happy right now. God has blessed me to realize some of my dreams. I am here to tell you that when you believe and have faith, God will bless you with the desires of your heart.

It's a good feeling to recognize your purpose in life and to walk in that purpose. Putting God first in all matters, He will direct your path. I am a witness to that.

I feel good and happy when I'm able to do things that I enjoy and help others along the way. It honestly is my one desire in life to be a blessing to others. God is granting this desire.

It is my goal now to train and teach others to reach this same level. To recognize their gifts, talents, and their purpose. We all have a reason for being here. We all have an assignment that we much complete. It's an awesome feeling when we learn what that assignment is and to embrace it gladly.

Dreams do come true. Just keep believing.

No comments: