Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Right up my alley!

I am so excited! I have discovered a new venue for me to use my talents. That is being a radio talk show hostess. I am sure that this blog radio talk concept is not very new, but it's new to me. And it's right up my alley! I can host my own show, format and program it as I please, I can invite guest if I'd like. In fact, that's how I discovered it. I was invited as a guest for someone else's show.

With this show, I have scheduled three segments so far (that's the max they allow you to schedule as a new host). I have already begun to formulate my schedule with the list of topics I will cover.

I will be busy doing a lot of writing, studying, and preparation.

I guess you wonder why I'm doing this. It's not a "job". I'm not being paid. I might not even receive notice for it. But, it's something that I want to do. I have many messages and I am driven to get them out.

I'm just so excited.

This is the information and link for my show - yes, my show - Passion For Life!


I Have a Talk Show

No comments: