Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brand New Day


Today, I feel as though I’m coming out of a fog. As though I’m awakening from a very long sleep. It’s time to bring some organization and order back into my life.
My new lifestyle means a lot of changes. I have to make many adjustments. Now I’m ready to establish a regular schedule that will allow me to do ministry work, write, study for school, study for the trainings and workshops that I am doing, intertwine my coaching practice, work on my book, etc. All in addition to taking care of my family, which is my highest priority next to my relationship with God.

I feel really good about completing an article that I wrote for an online magazine where I am serving as a columnist. I am also writing devotionals for Touching Heart Ministry. Additionally, of course, I am writing for my own endeavors and ministry.
I am ready to bring everything together and in order so that I can feel as though I am productive. I really haven’t felt that way due to being in that stupor. I’m coming out of that fog, though. I feel like I’m in the movie “The Wiz” when they killed the witch Evilene. At that point, the people began to peel off the ugliness and old costumes and they emerged into the light full of brightness and vigor. They finally truly came alive!

There is so much that I want to do and I am really excited about it. I’m still regaining my strength and energy, and I am bouncing back slowly but surely.
I hope to schedule the upcoming teleconferences for “Walking in Your Purpose”, and I’m ready to begin interviewing people again for the radio show. I also am ready to begin public and motivational speaking again. These things do take energy and strength, all of which I have not had regularly since my medical issues.

But I am an overcomer. I am determined, and destined, to walk in my purpose as God has ordered! I rest on the words of Jesus as He said that in this life, we will always have trials and tribulations. But He told us to be of good courage, be of good cheer, for He has already overcome the world. I know that because He has overcome, I too have overcome………simply because of Him. In fact, I am more than a conqueror because He loves me!

Yes, the fog is burning off now and I am looking forward to seeing the sun shining brightly…because the Son is guiding me.

Carla

No comments: