Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Preacher's Wife


That's me! I am always thanking God for blessing my husband and for allowing him to be a minister. My husband's ministerial career and life has grown because he has grown as a man of God. I am extremely proud of my husband and I take great joy in watching him as he does what he loves -- being a mouthpiece for God!

As a preacher's wife, I do go through my own challenges and issues that most lay people cannot relate to. Many simply think that the preacher's wife is just someone who sits in front, smiling sweetly, as her husband does his job. They don't realize that we have our own "jobs" by just wearing the "hat" or "title" of "preacher's wife".

So, I decided to start a new group for preacher wives. The purpose is to be a support and fellowship for these chosen women.

People can join by clicking here.

Blessings!

Carla



groups.yahoo.com/group/Preacher-Wives

No comments: