Friday, May 23, 2008

First Family - Simply Beautiful

Someone shared these pictures with me, and they just warmed my heart. Please enjoy them. I absolutely love the Obama family and I stand behind them in full support as they have taken on a task that some thought would never be possible. I also pray for them in this endeavor, as we know that there are so many out there who are full of hatred and wish not to see a Black man succeed. I have been made aware of some startling pictures and articles drenched with hatred and raises the obvious, unfortunately. That is that there are some who are not beneath torture and even thoughts of assaination. (Need I go back to not getting me started about the racism and hate that still exists from White folks right here in the good ole U.S.A.?)

I will not post those startling images, but I will give a link to my friend Wayne Hicks' blog, Electronic Village, where he has a very detailed and informed writing about it. Please visit the blog for this article, but also for great reading on a number of issues. Click here for the write up about the hating on the Obamas.

Below, I am sharing the beautiful pictures of our new First Family!






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some wonderful images! Much better than the ugly images that we've been hearing and seeing over the past few days and weeks...

peace, Villager