Friday, May 09, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NubianGraphics.com


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Thanking God for the love of our mothers. It is so true that the closest love we will get on earth that represents the love of Christ is a mother's love.

Honor your mother today, and every day! Let her know that you love her and appreciate all that she's done for you.

If you are a "motherless child", as I often say of myself since my own mother is now deceased, realize that you are still a "blessed child" because of your mother. I thank God for my mother!

If you are not on good terms with a living mother, seek God to mend that relationship and to allow it to grow as it should.

If you are a mother, love your children! You are blessed to have been selected by God to give birth and to bring life to them. If you are not a biological mother, but a mother to children none-the-less, you are indeed an honored woman!

If you are a mother who has lost a child(ren), as I have also experienced, stay strong. I know that Mother's Day is difficult and often you suffer in silence. Know that you are loved and that most of all, God loves you and has not forsaken you.

Happy Mother's Day to all of my sisters!

Blessings!

Carla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carla,
I pray that you will have a blessed
and the best Mother's Day.
Love You Sister.

Florence D.