Friday, July 15, 2005

Hi Everyone. Not much to journal tonight. Thought that I would add one of my own photographs of some tulips from Forest Park.

Although I'm 43 years old, I'm still growing up and still becoming what I want to be. See, I didn't know what I wanted to be until recently. It's not "one" thing, but I know that I can be a number of things. I figure now that is why God gave me a variety of talents and interests.

One of those interests is photography. I'm not sure if I'm talented in it, but I love it. One day I hope to put together a photo journal. I would also like to compile a book of my poetry and include my own photographs in it.

We are forever evolving and learning. Growth is continual. I forget who said it, but the saying is true that it's never too late to become what you might have been.

I didn't take the paths that I should have in my younger years to get me to where I want to be. However, I didn't have a clearly defined path to follow. And I tend to believe that all of those detours in life have indeed brought me to where I NEED to be.

I'm enjoying this journey!

Carla


No comments: