Saturday, July 23, 2005

Rambling

Just rambling today. I'm actually pretty sleepy, although it's 3:21 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon. I brought my husband to work this morning, so that meant that I had to get up around 4:00 a.m.! Yep.....that early.

My two girls I then spent the rest of the morning at the beauty shop. We were there for 8:00 a.m. It's a one-woman shop, so of course she was the only one primping us. She's good and we like her, so we don't mind the wait.

I need to do some computer work, but don' t know how far I'll get tody. I truly am sleepy. I'm finally putting together ONE of the websites that I've wanted to for quite some time. Now that I have the "tools" and the domain and hosting, I have to put it all together. It's a labor of love and I am determined to make it a nice place. Once I'm ready to share it, I will.

Yawn! I think that I'm heading for an afternoon nap. Good......that means that I'll be wide awake for one of my favorite television shows tonight......BIG BROTHER. Can't wait to see who'll be nominated for eviction.

No comments: