Wednesday, July 20, 2005



This is one of my favorite photographs of the ones that I've taken myself. I call it simply "tulips by the water". I love it because it represents tranquility and natural beautiful. It's calming as you see the radiance and splendor of the tulips colors. Only something that God could do. And you can "see" the gentle breeze that is blowing the tulips, and causing ripples in the water. Only God. And like the wind, you may not be able to see Him, but you can feel Him and you know He's there. Even when He is silent on some things. I tend to get lost in this photograph. It makes me appreciate God's power. And, I guess it's obvious to you now that I love tulips!

And these are a couple of pictures that I took at the New Orleans Audubon Zoo. I absolutely love the "big cats". These white tigers are a wonderful display of beauty and grace, and what I call "gentle strength". They were just lounging around on this particular day (which happened to be a Mother's Day), but they are mighty and ferocious when they have to be.


No comments: